The use of this website is not intended for minors (i.e less than 18 years old). We will not collect consciously, through this website, personal data from this age group. We urge parents to talk to their children about internet usage and information which may be disclosed upon visiting internet websites.
Active data collection – Data provided by visitors
As on many other websites, this site may gather user information, both by allowing the user to communicate by email, questionnaires and/or by specific queries made directly to the user. Some areas of these websites may request the user to provide personal data necessary to allow access to specific areas or services (for example: registration, compilation of personal data, transmission of curriculum vitae) or participation in specific activities. At the moment of our request for such information, you will be provided with the appropriate information on its use and informed of which information is necesssary for access to services or to participate in the activity in question, and which information is optional.
Also, we inform you in particular that the web portal for the management of the Curriculum Vitae and the subsequent processing activities is provided by the company Altamira srl, Corso Magenta 56, Milan designated as Data Processor.
Passive data collection
While navigating the internet, some anonymous data (i.e. which does not identify the user), may be passively collected (meaning not directly received from the user) by the website owner using methods such as cookies, Internet tags, web beacons and navigation information (log files, server logs, clickstream). Furthermore, your browser transmits some of this anonymous data to our website, for example the website which you visited immediately prior to ours, your Internet Protocol address (IP address), the version of the browser that you are currently using. This site may gather data from your computer by means of cookies and internet tags or web beacons. You may change your browser settings to be advised of the transmission of a cookie or to refuse transmission at all times, but some features of this website may not work without cookies.
We also inform you that this site allows you to interact with the most popular social media (Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter and others), either by allowing you to share the contents of the pages of this site on its social pages, or by transferring your session to our pages on social media.
The interactions and information acquired from this site are in any case subject to the User’s privacy settings related to each social.
Conditions and use of information
In accordance with Article 13 of Legislative Decree. n. 196/2003 (former art. 10 Law n. 675/96) and Art. 13 of UE General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679, we wish to inform you that the personal information supplied by you to the website, as well as that provided during site registration, will be treated, with the aid of electronic devices and associated systems in the following manner:
- uses strictly associated with registration on this website. All personal information provided for this purpose, as indicated in the information provided at moment of registration, is gathered electronically and automatically stored on Human Value S.r.l. servers, including the CV management system and subsequent activities provided by ALTAMIRA S.R.L., Data Processor; its use is exclusively for purposes strictly to guarantee access to the website and to provide assistance and information, if requested, during site navigation. Without this information, it is not possible to provide the services requested. Consequently, refusal to provide such information may prohibit access to such services;
- functional uses for our activities including: the creation of your user profile to improve and personalise the website and the services offered, market research, economical and statistical analysis;
- functional purposes for the provision of the personnel search and selection service, which include the collection of your data in order to guarantee the best correspondence between your competences and choices with job offers available. We remind you that the EU Regulation 2016/679 defines «profiling»: any form of automated processing of personal data consisting in the use of such personal data to evaluate certain personal aspects related to a natural person, in particular to analyze or foresee aspects concerning the professional performance, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behavior, location or movement of that physical person. If your profile corresponds to the one expected for an available position and therefore it is possible to start a formal selection process, you will be provided with additional information regarding the processing of personal data for this further process;
- purposes necessary to fulfill an obligation established by law, by a regulation or by community legislation such as, by way of example, the protection of public order, the verification and prosecution of crimes.
Subjects to whom information may be provided
With limited reference to the use at point 2), your data may be communicated to:
- other Group companies, indicated within the same website, or
- trusted companies who provide services to our company, endorsed by us to manage or improve our activity (e.g. to carry out market research).
With limited reference to the purposes set out in point 3), your data may be disclosed to our client companies or to other companies of the group for the purpose of its placement in these companies.
With regard to the purposes referred to in point 4) your data will be communicated only to those subjects who are entitled to receive them on the basis of the legal obligations that are held by the owner.
Data Transfer to non EES countries
Your personal data may also be transferred abroad, in countries outside the European Economic Space, to companies that are connected / controlled by Human Value Srl, or to Customers, only with your prior and express consent. Human Value S.r.l. guarantees, however, that in the event of the aforementioned transfer, all appropriate guarantees will be adopted (as required by Article 46 paragraph 1 of EU Regulation 2016/679).
The data collected by our site are not subject to dissemination, unless your prior and specific consent will be provided in the time and manner prescribed by law.
Consent to treatment
The processing of personal data collected through this site, for the purposes indicated above, including profiling, will only take place upon your express, free, specific and revocable consent, pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letter (a) of the UE Regulation 2016/679.
The consent formula will refer to all the treatments mentioned above, without prejudice to the possibility of denying consent for one or all treatments. We inform you, however, that without your consent we will not be able to process the data concerning you and therefore it may be impossible for us to provide you with the selection and management of your candidacy for hiring purposes.
In any case, even if it has given consent to one or more of the indicated treatments, including profiling, the interested party will be free at any time to revoke it by sending a specific request by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Following receipt of this request, it will be the responsibility of the Company to promptly remove and delete your personal data from the databases used for the aforementioned purposes and to indicate any third parties to whom the data have been communicated.
Rights for the interested person provided by the articles from 15 to 22 of the UE. Regulation 2016/679.
We remind you that the articles from 15 to 22s. of the aforementioned Regulations grant you the following rights:
(i) to obtain confirmation of the existence of a treatment in progress or not of your personal data at Human Value S.r.l .; to know its purposes; to know which categories of personal data are processed and, where possible, their retention period; what are the recipients; to request the correction or cancellation of the same data, the limitation of the treatment or to oppose it or to withdraw its consent; to know its origin if collected from third parties; to know if on these there is an automated decision-making process (eg profiling) as well as its logic and its consequences;
(ii) to be informed in case of transfer of their data to an extra-European country and if there are adequate guarantees;
(iii) to obtain a copy of their data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device, as well as the possibility to transmit them, directly or through Human Value Srl, to another data controller (so-called portability right) of data pursuant to Article 20 of the EU Regulation).
To exercise your rights, you can send a request without formalities via e-mail to email@example.com.
If you believe that your rights have been violated by Human Value S.r.l. has the right to lodge a complaint with the Authority for the protection of personal data and / or other competent supervisory Authority pursuant to the EU Regulations.
For the full text of EU Regulation 2016/679 it is possible to consult the website of the Privacy Guarantor: Regolamento UE 2016/679.
Data Controller and Processor
The Data Controller for personal information is Human Value S.r.l. via Albricci 7 Milano (MI).
The Company has appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO) who can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the case that you should:
- have requests to make regarding the use of your personal data according to the preceeding paragraph, or
- wish to see the complete list of the data processors and of third parties to whom ones data may be communicated, as well as
- to ensure the personal data provided to the website is accurate, updated and complete at all times.
Please contact us at the address indicated above.
It will be our priority to update or correct the personal information in our possession or to cancel it from our contact lists as requested.
This website takes all reasonable measures to protect the personal data which has been provided to our website and to prevent its loss, improper use, access, diffusion, alteration or unauthorised destruction. Please note that no transmission of information over the internet is completely secure or error free. E-mails sent to or from this site may not be secure.
Connection with other websites